Sage 200 is the complete finance and business software solution for both small and medium-sized businesses. With 2 options to choose from, Sage 200 Standard or Sage 200 Professional, you can tailor-make a solution that works for your business.
Effortlessly and intuitively manage your customers, suppliers and business processes including finance, stock, supply chain, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
No matter which option you choose for your business, Envisage can help you adopt Sage 200 easily and efficiently. As the largest Irish Sage 200 Business Partner, we can integrate it into your way of working quickly and cost-effectively, so you can propel your business to the next level.
If you’re an existing Sage 50cloud user, you may have spotted some signs suggesting that it may be time to upgrade. Check out our dedicated Sage 50cloud to Sage 200 resource page for more information.
Sage 200 Standard is the next step up from Sage 50cloud. It’s a scaled version of Sage 200 Professional offering an affordable option for businesses who have outgrown their Sage 50 software. As your business grows and your needs evolve, Sage 200 Standard can handle larger transaction volumes as well as providing additional functionality as part of a more complete accounting solution.
Sage 200 Professional
Run a smarter, faster, more connected business with Sage 200 Professional. Flexible and customisable with modules for finance, stock management and bill of materials, it can also be integrated with a host of other software applications, helping you maximise efficiencies across all your organisation departments and create a solution that works across your entire business.
Sage 200 Standard vs Sage 200 Professional Comparison Guide:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Out-of-the-box functionality
- Financials & Commercials modules available
- 200 User limit
- Automatic Updates
- Update & Delete records quickly and easily
- Anytime, anywhere data access
- Cloud Connected or On-Premise Options
- CRM, Project Accounting & Manufacturing modules available in addition to Commercials, Financials and BOM
- Flexible & Customisable
- Unlimited Users
- Full inventory management including batch traceability
- Business Intelligence reporting functions
- Integrates with a host of additional applications for a complete business solution